Welcome to another beer
Another Beer is a brewery based in Elvington just outside of York city centre. Producing a variety of craft beers for the local community since...
Hire Our Mobile Bar
You can now hire our mobile bar for any type of event.
Get in touch to find out more information and speak to one of the team abotu what we can offer
Our commitment to sustainability
As a very small business it can be hard to remain sustainable and cost effective at the same time, however we try to do as much as we can when it comes to limiting our impact on the environment.
- Delivering to our local customers by foot or by bicycle
- Re-using our cardboard boxes such as the ones your beer gets delivered in
- Delivering our old grain to a local York farm, to be used as animal feed
- Using reusable stainless-steel kegs which we sanitise and clean locally to cut down on emissions
- When we do have to deliver further afield, we use Parcelforce who have over 1,100 eco-start delivery vans and invest in third-party environmental initiatives
Meet the founder.
James founded Another Beer after 10 years working in the hospitality industry whilst home brewing in his spare time. A native 'Brummie', after 5 years in London, James moved to York and quickly realised that 'The North' was the place to be. With its independant scene ever growing and a great beer heritage, York was the perfect place to realise his dream of running his own Brewery.
When not knee deep in hops or lugging around kegs, James can often be spotted frequenting the local indie bars of York, surfing the waves of the East Coast or walking his Labradoodle, Echo, along the River Ouse.